Banana Boat Sport Ultra Continuous Spray SPF 65
For people with active lifestyles, Banana Boat Sport Ultra Continuous Spray SPF 65 is the ideal sunscreen. This high-performance sunscreen provides long-lasting protection from the sun’s harmful rays, allowing you to enjoy your favorite outdoor activities without worrying about sunburn. Its sweat and water-resistant formula goes on easily and dries quickly, leaving your skin feeling fresh and comfortable.
This sunscreen spray contains an advanced UVA/UVB protection system that shields your skin from the sun’s damaging rays. For people with oily or acne-prone skin, its non-greasy, oil-free solution won’t clog pores. It’s also dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic, ensuring that it’s safe and gentle for all skin types.
- SPF 65: Provides high-level protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Sweat and water-resistant: Can withstand intense physical activity and water exposure.
- Non-greasy and oil-free: Won’t clog pores or leave a greasy residue.
- Quick-drying formula: Goes on easily and dries quickly for maximum convenience.
- Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic: Safe and gentle for all skin types.
Directions for Use
To use Banana Boat Sport Ultra Continuous Spray SPF 65, follow these directions:
- All exposed skin should have sunscreen applied liberally 20 minutes before going outside.
- Spray freely while keeping the can 4 to 6 inches away from your skin, making sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Use your hands to massage any extra sunscreen in.
- Every two hours, or right away after swimming, perspiring, or towel drying, reapply sunscreen.
Before using Banana Boat Sport Ultra Spray SPF 65, it’s important to take these precautions:
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately with water.
- Do not apply to damaged or bleeding skin.
- If skin irritation develops, stop using the product and seek medical advice.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Too much exposure to the sun can result in both skin damage and a higher risk of developing skin cancer. As part of an all-encompassing sun protection approach that also includes hats, sunglasses, and protective clothing, use sunscreen.